HallOween was SOOOOO much fun this year!! Hannah really understood the whole "trick or treating" and loved doing it! We went over to my parents neighborhood to trick or treat and enjoy the little "chili and cornbread" Party they have in the Cul-de-sac! A wizard came to Play games, Dance and paint faces also! Hannah had such a great time! She chose her costume about a month ago.. and she was the CUTEST dorthey EVER! I also dressed up.. I was the Queen of Hearts from Alice and Wonderland! After trick or treating, we went to a costume party and my friend Nicole dressed as Alice, so we were a CUTE pair! Also, my friend Drew came into town for the Fun weekend! He lives in Colorado and loves to come down to visit when he has the chance! He dressed as Brett Micheals, from Poison, and Rock of Love. He was soo funny, and the costume looked great! hahaha!
I hope everyone had a great time! Cant wait for next Halloween already!!!!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Thanks for putting Dave and I on the page!! You and Hannah look so cute in the pics! Love ya, sister
Post a Comment