Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hannah started Pre-School on Friday!!
She is going to be going for 2 days a week, and she had a great time on her first day!! She was soo soo excited to pack her lunch in her Hannah Montana Lunch Box, and have her hair fixed (just how she wants it, shes a picky one!) But she just looked sooo DANG cute, that I had to post her picture! :)
I hope everyone is doing great!!!
I also started a New Adventure in my life.. I left my job of 6 and a half years, and decided to start something on my own for a change!! It has been a BUSY BUSY time in my life, but it will all be worth it in the end! I cant wait to Start officially!!! Ill post pictures of the new place soon!!
Tomorrow is our Grand Opening/Open House so we will have lots of pics!!! :)
Love u all....

1 comment:

Autumn Hardy said...

im excited for you! i would say miss you, but i never see you being at Borg anyways! I hope that it is amazing and i cant wait to see pictures!!

hannah is just tooooooooooo BIG! i cant believe how time flys by.. ggeezz!