Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its hard to believe that just 4 years ago on this date.. I was almost a week OVERDUE with my little baby girl...and praying to go into Labor at any given moment... and here we are today... and My LITTLE girl is turing 4 already... It just doesn't seem possible!! I should go back and make a fun slideshow of her over the last 4 years... my how she has changed and grown into such a beautiful and funny and silly and smart and and and(I could go on forever) little girl.... I love every moment I spend with her... and it just seems to be getting more and MORE fun as each day comes!
This week Alisen (www.photosbyali.com) did her 4 year pictures... they are so much fun!!! We all had lots of fun during the shoot... and Hannah is into knock knock jokes right now..so she was entertaining us with joke after joke..even tho it was the same 3, over and over!! Hahaha!
We are leaving on Hannah's Birthday, Saturday May 2nd, for DISNEYLAND! It is going to be soo much fun because she is taller this year and can ride ALMOST everything!! It is going to be a mommy/daughter trip... we will be alone the first 2 days, then my good friend Maureen and her daughter Peyton (both girls are 4, and good friends and schoolmates) will arrive on Monday morning to join us till Wednesday when we all come home together!!! We are all just SOOOO excited!!! And I will have a millllllion pictures to post when we get home!! :)
So here is my BIG (almost) 4 year old... Isnt she just beautiful??? <3 <3 <3






No comments: