Congratulations Jenn for Graduating from ASU and becoming an Official Member of ASU Alumni!
We had a fun day at the Graduation Ceremony, then went to dinner at The Keg with the family and some of Jenns friends that also graduated!!! It was a great day, and she is SoOOoooOO happy to be done! :)
Hi! Thanks for checking out our Blog! It is a easy way to keep you all updated in whats going on in our lives...
A little about us...
I am happy to be the mommy to the CUTEST little girl in the world... We have such a fun time together in whatever we are doing...and I just cant get enough!!
I am also a HairStylist who just started up my own little Salon, The Parlour! I can't express how happy I am to do what I love, and be my own Boss! :)
Hannah spends her time playing with her doggies and Birdie, all her toys and LOVES to go shopping with Mommy! She going to FULL day Kindergarten... and we are still "adjusting" !! LOL
All in all.. we are just a happy little family, and glad to be here to share it with those we love!
No comments:
Post a Comment