Monday, February 22, 2010

Im sorry for the lazyness with my posts latly... I plan to keep up a little better :)
We had an AMAZING Valentines day.. might be one of my most favorites of all time :) This last month or 2, our state has gotten a TON of snow... so I wanted to make it up to mom and dads cabin to spend sometime in the pines while there was pleanty of snow to play in... So Hannah and I drove up early Sunday morning so we could enjoy Vday with the fam... There was so much snow.. so we got started right away making our snowman.... or I mean.. snowGIRL!

Hannah & Mimi
And our snowgirl... she named her Taylor...of course!


It was especially fun because my 2nd cousin Tina was in from Cali and I had not seen her in YEARS... so we got to catch up and it made the day awesome!!! <3
We couldnt go to the snow without SLEDDING!!! Hannah was scared at first, so Mommy had to go with her the first couple times, even Mimi went a time or two.. she LOVEd it...
I could listen to her laugh allll day long!!!!!!
I LOVE their faces in this one!!!!!!!
and she was ready to go ALONE!!!!

and of course.. SNOW ANGELS!!!!
After playing for several hours... we went inside to get into dry clothes and warm up and eat lunch... then later went to the town square and had dinner @ Bill's Pizza and a little shopping and Icecream... Then Hannah and I drove back home!
THe whole day was just perfect and Hannah was the BEST Valentine EVER! <3>
We are now counting down the days till our Western Carribean cruise... we leave on Sunday.. 5 more days!!! Hannah gets to meet Aunt Judy for the first time, and we cant WAIT to celebrate her 70th birthday with her on the SHIP! Its gonna be an awesoem family girls trip!!!! Cant wait... I will post TONS of pics when we get back!!!




No comments: