Saturday, September 27, 2008

Craaazy Week!

Sooo... About 2 weeks ago my air conditioning had a leak, and ended up doing alot of damage to my ceiling, so we have been living in a minor construction zone for 2 weeks now!! The ceiling was taken down in a 10x8 foot area and there were 4 fans blowing FULL force to dry everything out before they could come and repair the drywall and stuff! It has been soo frustrationg, BUT... they finsihed it all yesterday, and it looks normal again!!! Fresh paint, new ceiling, new base boards, Everything! :) I'm sooo glad to have the mess outta here.. and now the house is all clean like normal again!
I am picking up Hannah tonight after work, and we plan on relaxing the rest of the weekend!! Mat graduated on Thursday from The Art Institute of Phoenix (pics will come soon) so I know she will be tired from all the Festivities!!

No comments: