Today Darcy, our lil girl chocolate lab, had her 2nd TPLO surgery, which is basically just like a knee replacement for humans! She tore it a few months back, and it has been getting worse and worse...so today was the day she went in for the repair! It is a pretty hard recovery process, and she will have to be kept seprate from her brother for the most part, but she did really well last time, and I'm hoping for the same this time!
So Tucker, her brother, is a HUGE baby and has been miserable since we left this morning to take her, so Hannah and I took him to the park to keep him busy for awhile... so here are some cute pics of Hannah playing with her bubbles that her Mimi got for her! She loves them! Tucker didnt seem too excited tho... LOL!
It was a hot day at the park, and after a lil running around and sliding, we ate our lunch there, then came back home!
I just got a call saying I can come pick up Darcy as soon as I can.. so we are gonna head down there as soon as Hannah wakes up!















No comments:
Post a Comment