Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I can't beleive a whole year has gone by since my last birthday... it seems like just yesterday! Time flies when you are having fun I guess!!! Last weekend I had an AMAZING time with family and friends... everyone made it so special!! And now I can say that I am officially 28! :)

On Friday night, Chris surprised me and took me to my favorite resturant, The Melting Pot.. then to see a movie!! We had such a fun night together as usual! I feel like the luckiest girl in the WORLD to have such an amazing man! Then Saturady I worked for a few hours and in the afternoon relaxed then got ready for a fun night out with our friends!! We started the night out at Oreganos, another fave place to eat, then about 16 of us went the see some stand up comedy in Scottsdale... it was sooooo FUN! We got to see 4 comedians.. and I even got called up on stage and got a lap dance from some crazy comics.. hahahhahahaa!! Then we ended the night out in Old Town... My friends are so great and I am so glad I got to spend time with everyone.. so THANK YOU for coming out! :)
On Sunday... my actual birthday, we went to pick up Hannah and have lunch.. then headed out to spend the day at Chris' parents house in Wickenburg, and had a yummy dinner, and his mom and I took the horses out for a nice trail ride! It was great to get out and explore the area! My butt is still paying for it tho! Its been awhile since I had been on a horse! LOL! Then Monday.. we had a relaxing day at home and was able to hang out with the Benson family that night!! I couldnt have asked for a better weekend.. and it was awesome that it was a holiday as well!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!!!!!
Here is a slide show of pics from the weekend!!!

No comments: