Tonight Hannah had her last night of the summer session of beggining Tazz, Ballet and Acro... The teacher invited the parents in to watch the last class.. and I was soooooo excited to see her do dancing!!! It was SOOOO cute, I had tears streaming down my face at one point! She loves doing the classes, and you can see in her face that she is trying soo hard to do a good job... she is a focused little girl!!! I put a few cute pics from the class on here.. and I am working on getting the video of her final dance up shortly!
After the class the teacher said that Hannah should move up to the intermediate level for the next session! It made me so proud of her!!! She starts the new session on September 15th! :)
Here is my little dancer......












No comments:
Post a Comment