Wednesday, August 11, 2010






Why is the first day of Kindergarten SOOO emotional for the moms???

Last night, it took Hannah close to 2 hours to fall asleep, because she was SOOOO excited, she came out at least 4 times asking when morning would be here so she could go to school!! I really need to bottle this time up because in a few years, she will be DREADING going to school, I'm sure!

So she woke up for the very FIRST time with her alarm clock, and came RUNNING into my room READY for breakfast and to get ready! It was soooo sweet! She wanted to help pack her lunch, she knew EXACTLY how she was going to wear her hair, and of course we layed out her outfit the night before...

We left right on time, after getting a few pictures of course... and off to school we went! Mimi wanted to see her on the first day, so she met us at the school too! Hannah was so excited to see her! We walked into her class, and I was being pretty strong... talking to her new teacher and seeing all the cute kids in the class... Then I saw Paula, Ren's mom, and she was crying, so then I pretty much lost it. I walked over to Hannah's seat, and we started looking at her very first assignment, and I was fighting back the tears... Why is it SOO hard? and SOO emotional? She was working on her paper, and I decided I should just go, she was like, OK mom... see ya later!!!!!! So off we went... and I put my sunglasses on and walked down the hall with tears running down my cheeks...
After I dropped her off... Maureen and I went to breakfast, and got to talk about how crazy it was, and how wer remember telling eachother we were pregnant! Time flies... On that note, in just over an hour I have to head to pick Hannah up from her First day! Wednesdays are half days! Cant wait to hear all about it!
<3