Tuesday, September 14, 2010

well... so much has happened the last month.. and I havent had any time to blog about it!!!

First off... Vegas... We went the end of August for Jamie's Bachelorette party... It seems like it was so long ago now... but I do remember having a BLASTTT!!! We stayed at the Golden Nugget on Freemont Street and did all the "bachelorette" type activities... including Olympic Gardens, Thunder from Down Under, Shopping, Gambling, Dancing, Drinking, Eating, and lots of Pool time!

The Next weekend.. was Labor day Weekend, and My Birthday! That was a big weekend for BOTH Hannah and I. She went for her first trip WITHOUT Mommy OR Daddy... She went to Minnesota with her Nana and Grampa Lien, and got to visit her Great Grandma and Grandpa as well as her Great GREAT Granmda Skinner... not to meantion lots of cousins too!! The did fun things like go to the "Wizard of Oz" exibit at the museum, The Minnesota State Fair, one of the best in the country, and lots of family visiting! She had a great time, and we VERY missed back home!! That weekend I went to celebrate my birthday with about 15 of my friends at Sandbar... we had a great time!! Then on Monday, my actual Brithday, I did some last minute wedding stuff with Jamie, and had dinner with my Family at my FAVE place, the Melting Pot. Hannah came back home Tuesday, so we "re-celebrated" with her! All in all, the weekend was pretty good...

Then...THe day we have been waiting for was finally here.. September 11, 2010. Not only was it the 9 year anniversary of the tragic events in NY, but it was my Best Friends Wedding.... It was a perfect day, with just a few stressful moments... Everything turned out MORE than perfect, and I was definatly emotional watching these two beautiful friends take their Vows.. It was an Amazing ceremony, and the words were very touching. I had never been able to truly HEAR the words so well, but since I was able to stand next to her as her Maid of Honor that day, I had to pleasure of listening very closely. Aaron, her cousin, is very well spoken and very sincere. After the Ceremony, we took many pics of the Newly Married couple, then the bridal party was introduced to the reception. The food was amazing as well... all in all, the wedding wa one of the pretties I had ever atteneded!! Kathy and Jamie did SUCH a great job with all the planning and hard work, and everyone was VERY impressed!
They are now on their Honeymoon in Maui and I keep seeing pictures and I am sooo jealous! It has been a few years since I have been there, and I definatly have the itch to go again.... Hopefully next Summer we will make it there, as well as Oct 2011 for my friend Densises Wedding!!!!!!

Everything at home is great as well... The dogs are as cute as ever... and Jonah is a crazy guy... He gets onry.. especially when he is a little tired!! Hannah still LOVES him soo much. The first thing she says when I pick her up at school is... "can I get Jonah out when we get home??" PLEAASE!!!??" Its so cute to see her love a pet so much!

The next month is hopefully going to be a relaxing one... no big plans, just letting life go by... hopefully welcoming the COOLER weather....

Here is a slideshow of some the of recent events....

No comments: