Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HeLLLLoooo 2011

Sooo... once again, call me SLACKER...
Its kinda funny, because I read my friends blogs nightly, yet I dont have the "time" to blog on ours... Well here it is... the latest happenings in our lives...
First off HAPPY 2011... I myself am SUPER excited about this year.. lots of big things going on! First off... we have FOUR fun dates... 1.1.11, 1.11.11 (and I KNOW a baby born this day!), 11.1.11, and 1.11.11.. How fun is that!!?
This is also the year of the BIG 3-0 for yours truly! I have been looking forward to my 30's for awhile... I think its gonna be the greatest decade yet~ My 20's were a little rough... aside from having my little sweetums of course... So 30-- I'm READY for you!!!
Next... my parents will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary... AMAZING... We are so so soo happy and proud to say they are still happy and in love after all this time!! We are going on a Alaskan Cruise this summer to celebrate with the family! We are all SOOO excited!!!!!!!!!
Also... remember that wedding in September?? The Jergensons!? Well, you guessed it... A BABY is coming their way.. and due within a week of their wedding anniversary! SO very exciting for their little family! Yay for babies... Hannah and I think its a girl!
Well that is the BIG news for the year SO FAR!!!
A few other fun things... My friend Craig is moving here in 2 weeks!!! HORRAY! I have been telling him to come for over a year... and he finally is doing it! Can't WAIT! No we just need to find him a job! :)
My mom is still selling Scentsy and its going great.. she loves it!! Check out her website!!! www.meltitwithscentsy.com
Well here are some of the things we have been up to.. starting with the most RECENT... Enjoy :)
And to start off the pictures...EXTREME close up..
the THIRD lost tooth!!!!
Bedtime stories...

Little Ice Skater...

CEE Ice Skating Night.... Hannah's school had an open skate night for families... It was her FIRST time Ice Skating, and it was harder than she expected! She held on tight to me the whole time! She was doing alot better after awhile tho!!!! Daddy and miss Rebekah came too! Rebekah was quite the pro!

My cutie pie... modeling her new hat made by mommy!

My latest crafting project... I was inspired by a clients SUPER cute hat, and I tried to make one at home.. and couldnt stop! Now I have a few at the salon for sale :)

And look who will FINALLY hold Jonah... YAY!

Happy birthday Robbie... He had a SUPER fun party this year... A murder mystery dinner! I was a young hot tennis instructor who all the men loved.. hahaha. I was NOT the killer tho! After dinner we played "Just Dance" Here is Robbie and I dancing to Proud Mary... and I am now addicted to this game... GOOD workout :)

HAPPY 2011!!!! I think she acually looks like ME here... wow!

More progress made on my back piece... :)

For awhile H wanted to have her hair SHORT!!! I was pretty sad about it... but after a week.. I finally did it for her, and it wasnt short enough according to her!!! She is still soo CUTE!

Birdie bathtime.... <3
Alisen, Me and Jenn... Christmas Eve dinner with the Boddy Fam...
Teppanyaki and Sake... lovely night :)

The fam, in Disneyland to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!!!!

Me and my girl... Holiday Concert!

Here is my little BEAUTY right before her school Holiday Concert! Kindergarten had to wear ALL white... that was FUN trying to find in the middle of winter! ;)

In the beginning of December, Hannah's school did a "Wax museum" Her class was Community workers... and she was a Veterinarian! SO cute!
And that's what we have been up to :)
Im gonna TRY to be better...
I know, I know... I say that ALL the time! :)

2 comments:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

yay for the update! love to read what's new with you!

Sapperette said...

I can't believe we are turning 30 this year! So crazy :) I don't think I feel sad about it like some people do!