Monday, November 15, 2010

Last night, my mom and I got out my HUGE collection of barbie and clothes, accessories, ect.... and I think Hannah's jaw dropped... I had sooo many barbies (many of which were ruined from the heat and from being stored for 18+years) but lots of them are still just as I had them dressed so many years ago...
So we brought them home to add to her already HUGE collection.. and she is in HEAVEN. Its sooo cute. Tonight she asked me to come in and tell me who was married to who, and who the babies and kids belonged to.. and of course I knew, because we seem to "play" barbies the same way.. It was so fun going thru everything, and seeing some of the outfits they had on, and remembering.... "ohh this was my FAVORITE" and "I LOVED this barbies hair".. ect. Sometimes I wish I could have Jamie over and we were 10 again, and we could do all of our fun barbie adventures again...
some of my favorites would include...
-filling up the barbie pool in the bathroom, and trying to carry it back into my room, only to fail, and completely SOAK the carpet... ahhahah!
-everytime it would rain, we would go "to the lake" with our barbies, and use the boat cover as our lake since the rain made it have "pools" in the areas that hung down.
-everytime we saw a new movie, or a saved by the bell episode, we would go and re-inact in with our barbies... :)

Ahhh.. the life of kids.
Here is my cute girl with LOTS of barbies...


I hope she isn't surprised if she finds me in there playing with everything..... :)

No comments: