Thursday, July 15, 2010

new things coming....,

Soooo.. prolly the most exciting thing coming up.... is we are adopting.... a PARROT! I have been wanting one for a LONG time.. and I am finally doing it... I was orginially going to buy a baby and go that route, but I recently found out about a parrot rescue in Tucson, so I am going to do a rescue instead! I CANNOT wait. We are going to a "Parrot Care Class" in order to become certified to adopt thru them, and that class is on Sunday! It is a 6 hour hands on class, so we will meet all of the available birds that day! I am counting down the hours.. I am soooo EXCITED!

The next thing... we are now on a count down.. LESS than 4 weeks till My little Hannah starts Kindergarden!! She is SOOO very excited! We have started buying some of the uniforms she will be wearing, and she picked out her new backpack and lunch pail!!! Its so cute, she keeps saying that "this sumer is taking waaaaay too long!" She is READY!!

Then next on our agenda is Jamie and Johns wedding festivities.... The fun has begun... showers, dress fitting, getting our dresses in... LOVE it all... We are planning her bachelorette party for the end of August... VEGAS here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We sre SUPER excited... then 2 weeks later... the BIG day! September 11, 2010. I love these two soooo very much and I am sooo excited to be a part of their special day!

I think thats all for now.... I WILL be updating soon.. especially after we go to the class on Sunday! LOTS of pics in SURE!! <3
***** the next blog is new too!! check them both out!

2 comments:

The Hoho's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hoho's said...

nevermind it is
http://www.mypassporttohappiness.blogspot.com