So, again, I am a slacker.. So I have LOTS of things to update... The last few months have been so much fun and packed with fun and exciting things!!!!
First off, back in May, Hannah had her 5th birthday party at the Park... and it happened to fall on the WINDY-EST day I have ever seen... it was sooo crazy! It was Strawberry Shortcake theme, but we couldnt decorate cuz everything would blow away... good thing the kids still had fun! We had food, cake, piniata and playing at the park, then dinner with the family!! All in all it was a good day!
Hannah had her room redecorated for her Bday gift from Mommy... I have a few pics to post! It turned out SOOOO cute!
Next we had Hannah's Pre-K Graduation... and it had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen... I sat with tears rolling down my cheeks as her class sang all the songs they had learned, and each one got a diploma... It is SOO hard to beleive that she is going to Start Kindergarden already!!! It sounds Cliche, but time does go by sooo quick, and they grow up TOO fast!
Now that summer is here, we have been doing LOTS of swimming, and trying to stay cool inside. Hannah started swim lessons again, and she is progressing so fast... and picking up everything really quick, I am so proud!!
In June. we took an impromtu trip over to San Diego and went to Sea World and Coronado Island! It was a blast! Our friend Nicole came with us, and it was a fun little girls trip! The weather was PERFECT... and wore jackets at night... i MISS it right about now! Shamu ROCKS!!!
In June I also went to a "save the ta ta's" party to benift Breast Cancer.. it was a fun event! And my friend raised lots of money to help her reach her goal for the 3 Day Walk... There was "beer olympics" and swimming and crazy people watching :) Good times with friends for sure!!!
I also went to the PREMIER of Eclipse, from the twilight saga... I went with some girlfriends, and we saw ALL 3 movies.. started at 7pm and went till after 2 am... it was SOO fun, but I was super tired since I had clients the next morning at 9 am ;) I highly reccomend the movie tho!!!
And finally that brings us to July... for the 4th we had a YUMMMMY carne asada dinner, then went to Tumbleweed park, it was so great last year that we went back again!! The weather was actually not too bad at the park... and the fireworks were great as usual!!!
Here is a modge podge of photos from the last couple months... enjoy the slide show.....
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
SISTER!
So I think it just hit me really how big Hannah is getting. She is just a little lady :). More so after the comment she made to me the other day "Aunt B, are you sure you are ready for that". ha-ha. I think my five year niece is more mature than I am!
You have done such an amazing job with her. She is such a wonderful lady to be around. Love you both so much! I can't wait to see her grow.
Post a Comment