Monday, October 11, 2010

...Fall Break...

I think its time for a BREAK.... Hannah is SO worn down from the adjustment to Kindergarten, that the last 3 days she had slept till 9:30 or 10!

This week will be a great break and we have some things planned, but alot of the time we will spend at home... relaxing! :)

Today we are going to make some Halloween cookies, and decorate them... im sure they will have TONS of sprinkles ;) Then make a yummy dinner and be home!

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo with some of our BFFs... pictures will be posted when we get home! Then I have craft night with some of my favorite girlies... <3

and Wednesday a playdate and picnic in the park!

Thursday and Friday she gets to spend time with Mimi while I work!

Sounds like a goooooood week!

No comments: