I still can't believe it has been 10 years since I graduated. So many things have happened since then, and I am happy to say, that I am proud of the person I have become thru everything!
Last weekend was my 10 year High School Reunion for Corona del Sol. I was on the fence for awhile about going, and after MUCH convincing, I went. Lindsay, Jen and I planned a fun night, we went to dinner before the reunion, had a few cocktails and shared some laughs, as we usually do when we are together. Then we headed to Dos Gringos...not the best location for a reunion in my opinion... but when we walked in, it felt like high school all over again. It was really cool to see some people that I had not seen in sooo long, and just seeing how many people had changed ALOT, others, not so much.
All in all, the night was an interesting one, we stayed about 2 hours, then the 3 of us went over to Zipps to finish the night out. :)
For some reason, my normal picture taking self... didnt take ANY pictures AT the reunion, dont ask me why. I wish I would have! Here are a few that I took before of the 3 of us...

Last weekend was my 10 year High School Reunion for Corona del Sol. I was on the fence for awhile about going, and after MUCH convincing, I went. Lindsay, Jen and I planned a fun night, we went to dinner before the reunion, had a few cocktails and shared some laughs, as we usually do when we are together. Then we headed to Dos Gringos...not the best location for a reunion in my opinion... but when we walked in, it felt like high school all over again. It was really cool to see some people that I had not seen in sooo long, and just seeing how many people had changed ALOT, others, not so much.
All in all, the night was an interesting one, we stayed about 2 hours, then the 3 of us went over to Zipps to finish the night out. :)
For some reason, my normal picture taking self... didnt take ANY pictures AT the reunion, dont ask me why. I wish I would have! Here are a few that I took before of the 3 of us...

Zipps Margaritas... Yummm

Love these 2 girlies...

and...Me!










No comments:
Post a Comment