Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday...ohhh what a DAY...


Let's start with the good part of the day... We got our pumpkins carved! They turned out pretty cute.. of course Hannah was interested in helping for about 9 seconds, so I ended up doing most of the work while she played around outside... It was pretty much the most perfect weather EVER today.. so doing anything outside for us is good...

Then there was the REST of the day... it started out good, Hannah off to school, then I can home to do my rollerblading and Zumba... then off to Wal-Mart... and I reallllly realllly DONT like Wal-Mart. Every time I go, I have some sort of bad experience.. my mom can vouge for me there, she is usally with me, and she finds it quite funny. Anyways, so I went, and I was SUPER hungry, and I remember there being a Subway inside, so I walk inside, and I dont see a Subway... so i figured I would shop, then get food. Fine.. So I got all the stuff I needed, and as I walked out.. Subway.. was RIGHT THERE.. I totally missed it. UGH. So I got my lunch, then go out to leave, and I couldnt find my car.. ANYWHERE! I walked around with a cart FULL of stuff.. for it seemed like 30 minutes, but probably more like 10 minutes, I walked every isle, several times, and I was clicking my button to make it honk.. and I heard nothing. I was convinced it was stolen, of course at Wal-Mart... because I HATE Wal-Mart.... well, I found my car.. I dont know how I missed it. Oh well. I felt Dumb.
So then, I get home, and was cleaning the kitchen.. Then the garbage disposal just shut OFF.. wouldnt do anything... nothing was clogged, or lodged in there... so I called my mom.. seeing if she had any solutions, and DUHH there is a reset Button. How did I not know this?? Anyways. Mom to the rescue.
So later.. I went to the store to get stamps and mail something, and as I'm backing out of my parking spot, heading to get Hannah at school, I hear CRASHHHH. Some lady ran into to back of my car as I was backing out. PERFECT. Of course she thinks it was MY fault.. and I think it was HERS! I looked... like I ALWAYS look, I am an pretty caucious driver, but somehow we both missed eachother. BOOOO. My poor car. I was so frustrated. So Tomorrow Im off to get the estimate, and see the damages. Im sure we will both just go thru our own insurance companies since it was kinda a "both at fault" kinda deal. Who knows. Im sure I will find out soon enough.
Then after our FUN pumpkin carving stuff, I came inside to get dinner ready to put on the grill... and guess what!?? The grill WONT ignite. UGHHHH.. what else did I need today! So I called good Ol' Dad... and he had a simple fix.. a new battary for the igniter. Of course.. why didnt I think of that??? Oh well, Dad to the rescue on that one!!! :)
Dinner was good tho.. and the rest of the night was smooth sailing. As I am sitting here typing this, I am watching a very sad story on Oprah, and it makes me think... my day of mis-haps really arent so bad... So now that I vented all that, I feel a little better, and at the sametime I am very THANKFUL for the GOOD things in my life. Health Happiness Family and Friends...
Here are some pics from today....

ickkkk. Funny face from this cute girl...

mmmmm Pumpkin seeds!

And here is my poor car. :(